National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) was established in 1953 by the Government of India, with the primary objective to promote, develop and commercialise the technologies / know-how / inventions / patents / processes emanating from various national R&D institutions / Universities and is presently working under the administrative control of the Dept. of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology.
During the past six decade of its existence and in pursuance of its corporate goals, NRDC has forged strong links with the scientific and industrial community in India and abroad and developed a wide network of research institutions, academia and industry and made formal arrangements with them for the commercialisation of know-how developed in their laboratories and is now recognised as a large repository of wide range of technologies spread over almost all areas of industries, viz. Agriculture and Agro-processing, Chemicals including Pesticides, Drugs and Pharmaceuticals, Bio Technology, Metallurgy, Electronics and Instrumentation, Building Materials, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics etc.
It has licensed the indigenous technology to more then 4800 entrepreneurs and helped to establish a large number of small and medium scale industries. Besides being the torch bearer in the field of technology transfer, NRDC also undertakes number of activities under its structured promotional programme for encouragement and advancement of research, promotion of inventions and innovations such as meritorious inventions awards, Techno-Commercial support, Technical and financial assistance for IPR Protection, Value addition services and support for further development of technologies and much more.
NRDC has also successfully exported technologies and services to both developed as well as the developing countries. NRDC is recognised, particularly in the developing countries, as the source of reliable appropriate technology, machines and services, which are typically suitable for these countries.
Vacancies, Pay Scale And Eligibility Criteria
Company Name: National Research Development Corporation
Post Name: Assistant Dev. Engineers/Scientific Officer – Food Tech
Department: Food Tech
Location: New Delhi
Educational Qualification: Graduate degree in Engineering/Science in respective discipline from a recognized university preferably with 2 years’ post qualification experience in Research/Manufacturing Industry/ Consultancy Organization/ Technology Transfer in a reputed manufacturing company.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made based on shortlisting and interview.
- UR/OBC/EWS: Rs.500
- SC/ST/PwBD: No Fee
- Closure Date of Application Submission: 16/06/2022
- The engagement will be purely temporary on contract for initially for one year.
- The Corporation reserves the right to renew or extend further engagement at its discretion on the basis of performance and need.
- The person engaged shall have to execute Secrecy agreement with the Corporation.
- Age relaxation will be given for candidates belongs SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of India rules / guidelines.
- The incumbent engaged on contract will not have any claim, implicit or explicit, for consideration against any regular post i the Corporation.
- Contract may be terminated at any time by giving one-month notice by either side.
- How to apply; Candidates employed in Government and Semi-Government Organizations, Public Sector Undertakings, must apply through proper channel in the prescribed format enclosed at Annexure-I within 21 days of publication of the advertisement (i.e. on or before 16th June 2022). However, they can submit advance copy of the application directly on email or by
The Incharge (P&A), NRDC, 20-22, Zamroodpur Community Centre, Kailash Colony Extension, NEW DELHI-110048.
& should produce a “No Objection Certificate” from his/her employer at the time of interview in the absence of which he
will not be considered.
- The Corporation reserves the right to amend/alter/change/modify the number of posts or any or all of the conditions if necessary or cancel the advertisement without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Candidates are requested to provide their active email Id/Mobile phone numbers/Landline phone Number in the application form for easy contact.
- The invitation to candidates for interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
- The Corporation reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates as are found Prima Facie suitable for being considered by the Selection Committee. Thus, just fulfilling the prescribed conditions would not entitle one to be called for interview.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding reason for not being called for interview/outcome of interview.
- The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application.
- If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect / false, the candidature/appointment is liable to cancelled/terminated
- The candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed rail fare as per NRDC rules for the shortest route on production of tickets.
- The candidates selected have to join the duty within one month of receipt of the offer letter alongwith medical fitness certificate from the hospital recognized for the purpose and candidates selected against regular posts will be on a probation for a period of one year.
- Though the initial position is in Delhi but the Selected candidates may be posted anywhere within or outside the country and the posts are transferrable.