ITC is one of India’s foremost private sector companies with a Gross Sales Value of ₹ 90,104 crores and Net Profit of ₹ 15,058 crores (as on 31.03.2022). ITC has a diversified presence in FMCG, Hotels, Packaging, Paperboards & Specialty Papers and Agri-Business. ITC’s aspiration to be an exemplar in sustainability practices is manifest in its status as the only company in the world, of its size and diversity, to be carbon, water and solid waste recycling positive. In addition, ITC’s businesses and value chains create sustainable livelihoods for more than 6 million people, a majority of whom represent the poorest in rural India.
THE ITC VISION
Sustain ITC’s position as one of India’s most valuable corporations through world class performance, creating growing value for the Indian economy and the Company’s stakeholders
THE ITC MISSION
To enhance the wealth generating capability of the enterprise in a globalising environment, delivering superior and sustainable stakeholder value
ITC’s Core Values are aimed at developing a customer-focused, high-performance organisation which creates value for all its stakeholders:
As professional managers, we are conscious that ITC has been given to us in “trust” by all our stakeholders. We will actualise stakeholder value and interest on a long term sustainable basis.
We are always customer focused and will deliver what the customer needs in terms of value, quality and satisfaction.
RESPECT FOR PEOPLE
We are result oriented, setting high performance standards for ourselves as individuals and teams.
We will simultaneously respect and value people and uphold humanness and human dignity.
We acknowledge that every individual brings different perspectives and capabilities to the team and that a strong team is founded on a variety of perspectives.
We want individuals to dream, value differences, create and experiment in pursuit of opportunities and achieve leadership through teamwork.
We do what is right, do it well and win. We will strive for excellence in whatever we do.
We will constantly pursue newer and better processes, products, services and management practices.
We are aware of our responsibility to generate economic value for the Nation. In pursuit of our goals, we will make no compromise in complying with applicable laws and regulations at all levels.
ITC is a board-managed professional company, committed to creating enduring value for the nation and the shareholder. It has a rich organisational culture rooted in its core values of respect for people and belief in empowerment. Its philosophy of all-round value creation is backed by strong corporate governance policies and systems.
ITC’S CORPORATE STRATEGIES ARE:
- Create multiple drivers of growth by developing a portfolio of world class businesses that best matches organisational capability with opportunities in domestic and export markets.
- Continue to focus on the chosen portfolio of FMCG, Hotels, Paper, Paperboards & Packaging, Agri Business and Information Technology.
- Benchmark the health of each business comprehensively across the criteria of Market Standing, Profitability and Internal Vitality.
- Ensure that each of its businesses is world class and internationally competitive.
- Enhance the competitive power of the portfolio through synergies derived by blending the diverse skills and capabilities residing in ITC’s various businesses.
- Create distributed leadership within the organisation by nurturing talented and focused top management teams for each of the businesses.
- Continuously strengthen and refine Corporate Governance processes and systems to catalyse the entrepreneurial energies of management by striking the golden balance between executive freedom and the need for effective control and accountability.
- Post – Assistant Manager – Regulatory Affairs (Exports)
- Location – Bangalore.
- Experience : Minimum 10+ years of experience.
- Exports experience is mandatory.
- Preferably from Foods Background.
Pls share your CV at with the subject line “AM – Regulatory Affairs”.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)