Devyani International Limited (An associate company of RJ Corp – largest bottler of Pepsico – with interests in Beverages/ Food/ Dairy/ Healthcare/ Real Estate/ Education) is the fastest growing, customer centric, profitable player in the Indian retail F&B sector, with presence in different space zones cutting across Indian subcontinent, Nepal and Nigeria with 500+ restaurants. We are the largest franchisee of Pizza Hut, KFC and Costa Coffee in India. With distinguished track record and expertise in the QSR segment, Devyani International Limited has launched its own brand Vaango – a world class south Indian QSR chain and plans to take it across India. DIL also runs Food Courts and Lounge at Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Raipur, Srinagar, Lucknow & Trichy airports and several hospitals and malls. At Food Courts it also has several ‘Own Brand’ restaurants viz. Delhidare Devils, Masala Twist, The Grid Bar, Foodies Bar, Tea Cups, Katism etc.
B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc in Food Science and technology
· Experience – 7 years plus in reputed food industry/MNC
· Knowledge of HACCP, GMPs, ISO 22000, ISO 9000 quality and food safety management systems
· Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment.
· Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Self motivated, with the ability to work proactively using own initiative
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Implementing and monitoring all Quality Assurance systems to ensure compliance with FSSAI
· Maintaining and improving departmental operational performance, to meet the requirements of regulatory authorities, company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and external and internal customers, with respect to quality, service, lead time and cost.
· Ensuring that all activities are performed in accordance with GMP, company SOPs and Health and Safety policies.
· Ensuring that there is an audit programme in place which is communicated to Operations and Commissary
· Ensuring that the supplier audits are performed and reported as scheduled.
· Maintaining an awareness of new and proposed legislation that impacts the business and communicating any changes to the Senior Management Team (SMT).
· To actively participate in smooth launch for any new products in co-ordination with other departments