The merger of the consumer products business of Tata Chemicals with Tata Global Beverages Limited (TGBL) was aimed at spearheading our ambition to become a leading FMCG player.
Today TGBL, renamed to Tata Consumer Products, is home to well-loved brands – Tata Tea, Tetley, Tata Salt, Eight O’Clock Coffee, Himalayan Water and emerging brands like Tata Sampann, Tata Soulfull, Tata Gluco Plus and Tata Water Plus.
Our offerings are rooted in the core Tata values of responsibility and welfare of the community. Our brands are present in over 40 countries with a diverse workforce spread across the world.
As Tata Consumer, we aim to deliver high-quality, sustainable, and innovative products, that will delight consumers and create lasting value for all our stakeholders.
To build better lives and thriving communities
Passionately growing and innovating every day
Driving the overall unit operations in the areas of production, Health & Safety, sustainability, maintenance, quality, logistics and Employee relations.
· Independent Handling & Reporting of One Shift
· Responsible for proper record keeping of Registers belonging to Shift. Verify ( Maintain Registers for PMS, Trolley Mesh Checklist, Equipment Check List, Power-House LT/HT Checklist, FFS M/c PMS Check List ,Electronics Weigher PMS , Blending M/c PMS Checklist , Daily Maintenance Schedule Checklist , PMS DG Set List, Weekly PMS Checklist , Weekly PMS Of Printing M/c , Daily Calibration , Magnet Cleaning Record, MD/SD Record Register, M/c Log Book ),
· Demand planning, production planning and scheduling, demand fulfilment and. Indent execution as per marketing requirement and in close co-ordination with S&OP.
· Monitor and drive for more supply flexibility as to cope with demand requirement
· Safeguard company assets and ensure optimum utilization of the plant & it’s machinery.
· Implement Quality systems (FSSC, Kaizen & Q Circle)
· Conduct weekly and monthly safety checks.
· Reduce Process wastage (Tea, Pkm etc).
· All MIS to be sent /generated as per protocol.
· Ensure safe working environment and adherence to safety policies for the operations.
· Continual Improvements in the Unit.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Team and stakeholder management capability
· Good leadership, team player, communication and Influencing skill
· Quick to respond to change & leads by example
· Conversant with SAP, FSSAI, PCB, Labor Law, FSSC & ISO & Safety standards of the Food Industry
· Lead Auditor – FSSC; OH&S; ISO
· Willing to relocate to any location within India
Desired Experience Level & Qualifications
· 5+ Years’ experience as a Production Manager (Experience in Food/Beverages Unit)