A global leader in food & beverage ingredients
Pioneers at heart, we operate at the forefront of consumer trends to provide food & beverage manufacturers with products and ingredients that will delight their consumers.
Making real our Purpose to
‘Be the change for good food and a healthy future’
Making a positive impact on people and planet is all part of the delight. With a deep-rooted presence in the countries where our ingredients are grown, we are closer to farmers, enabling better quality, and more reliable, traceable and transparent supply.
Supplying products and ingredients at scale is just the start. We add value through our unique, complementary portfolio of natural, delicious and nutritious products.
With our fresh thinking, we help our customers unleash the sensory and functional attributes of cocoa, coffee, dairy, nuts and spices so they can create naturally good food and beverage products that meet consumer expectations.
And whoever we’re with, whatever we’re doing, we always make it real.
Your world-leading supplier of what matters
Our cocoa, coffee, dairy, nut and spice ingredients are heaped with sensory and functional features – while we’re also able to offer product that is traceable, sustainable and transparent. So you can develop winning consumer products in bakery, beverages, dairy, culinary, savory, snacking and sports nutrition categories with ease, scale and integrity.
Location – Kochi, Kerala, India
- Education: B.E / M.Sc. – Food Technology / Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in the food industry
- 2-4 years IPQC / RM allocation / FG release experience.
- Internal auditor for BRC/ISO 9001 / FSSC 22000 / SQF, IPQC, FSMS etc.
- MS Office & SAP
- Responsible to issue FG release by comparing the physical, chemical, micro test results of the lots with specifications
- Responsible to compare the lots to previous shipments / agreed customer samples Visually
- Responsible to circulate the reports/communication to the concerned stakeholders
- Responsible for online/real-time data entry and release in SAP
- Responsible to ensure COA, 3P testing requirements are carried as per customer requirement (contract / SO)
- Responsible to communicate if there is any deviation in the product quality to the concerned stakeholders
- Responsible to maintain the shipments made under AUC to the concerned stakeholders
- Follow-ups with the IPQC team across all the process locations for updating the FG process completion status
- Ensure the FG sample connectivity from the Satellite locations to the Central laboratory / 3P lab
- Ensure the PSS & 3P testing requirements are carried out as per the customer requirement
- Ensure the system clearance of the FG done in SAP
- Daily co-ordination with PPIC team for arriving at the expected shipment date based on the analytical lead time