With the beauty of art and the precision of science, we are an international collective of thinkers who partner with customers to bring scents, tastes, experiences, ingredients and solutions for products the world craves.
As a global leader in food, beverage, health, biosciences and sensorial experiences, we do a lot and continually innovate to do it better.
For more than 130 years we’ve been focused on finding the most innovative solutions to help bring “better for you” products to market. While we have grown over the years, we remain agile in our approach and put our customers’ needs at the forefront of our thinking.
We offer end-to-end service that few can deliver on. Our unparalleled product portfolio is the most robust in the industry and we have leadership positions across key taste, texture, scent, nutrition, enzymes, cultures, soy proteins and probiotics categories.
Applying science and creativity for a better world
- We push past traditional boundaries
- We are a force for a better and more sustainable future
- We imagine new possibilities to expand our customers’ opportunities
Be the partner for essential solutions
- We play a vital role in the global food, beverage, beauty, household and personal care, and pharmaceutical supply chains
- We co-create sensorial experiences that delight and go beyond the expectations of consumers everywhere
- We combine unmatched innovation, agility and leading-edge insight to meet customer needs
Date: Aug 10, 2022
Location: Gurugram, Haryana, IN, 122001
Company: IFF Family of Companies
Are you inspired to contribute your expertise to a global leading Ingredients organization? We are a global leader in taste, scent, and nutrition, offering our customers a broader range of solutions for the food & beverage industry.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to join Nourish team as Food Technologist (Designer), Dairy. Come join the global Ingredients leader where science and creativity meet to create essential solutions for a better world!
As Food Technologist (Designer), Dairy, you will be responsible for evaluating and applying Flavours / Ingredients (Stabilizers/Emulsifiers/Protein/Fibres etc.) in food applications for Dairy category which includes ice creams, frozen desserts, sorbets, ice candies, frozen yoghurts, kulfi and soft serve ice creams and selecting the optimal Flavors / Ingredients for customer projects in the part of India – AMETI region.
This is a Gurgaon, India based position and will report to Team Leader, Dairy.
- Proactively and reactively work on internal and Customer briefs, but also come with proactive ideas that will help our customers to bring consumer preferred and differentiating products to the market.
- Continuously evolving/expanding knowledge of ingredients, material for Dairy ice cream application.
- Responsible for all technical communications with Customers in the India for Dairy ice cream applications.
- Contribute to winning briefs and successful delivery of projects.
- Develop concept presentations and present Flavors /Ingredients and products concepts to Customers
- Develop application formulations based on industrial standards, country specific requirements and client requirements.
- Work with different internal/external stake holders to meet the customer project deadline and wins.
- Work with our Customers to optimize their recipes.
- Support our customers in trial productions of new recipes or implementing solutions from us.
- Do customer visits, presenting prototypes or to support with customer trials.
- Apply and evaluate Flavors / Ingredients for Dairy ice cream for relevant briefs.
- Proactively monitor flavor/ingredients performance and stability
- Select optimal Flavors / Ingredients for projects according to all relevant requirements (taste profile, legislation, technical suitability, costs, etc.).
- Identify appropriate flavor, Ingredients or delivery systems and technologies.
- Translate market trends into new product concepts and developments.
- Maintain effective relationships with our key customers, and able to gain their trust and respect
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized lab environment in accordance with IFF safety policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Dairy Science or Dairy Technology or Food Technology.
- Atleast 5 years of relevant industry or category work experience.
- Good knowledge and understanding of most food applications, ingredients, and processes with practical experience in Customers’ food manufacturing environment, preferably R&D.
- Excellent project management skills and ablility to manage complex development projects and briefs.
- Expert technical problem-solving skills in specific applications and basic skills in multiple applications areas.
- Ability to translate market trends into innovative products for key Customers.
- Strong oral and written proficiency in the English language.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Adaptability to consistently changing facts or environment.
- High energy and drive including ability to work beyond regular business hours, as necessary.
- Demonstrative willingness to be a collaborative and consultative team player with the ability to work independently and efficiently.
IFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential. We value the diverse mosaic of the ethnicity, national origin, race, age, sex or veteran status. We strive for inclusive workplace that allows each of our colleagues to bring their authentic self to work regardless of their religion, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, or disability.