Urban Platter’s mission is to be the ingredients provider you need for health, diet or culinary choice you seek. We believe that good quality of ingredients unlock opportunities for our customers to enjoy guilt-free, specific diets or cuisine of their choice and lead better lives.
In an increasingly global world where everything is one large melting pot, all of us seek something beyond the ordinary and conventional. As we understand the incredible diversities of cultures around the world and their cuisine – we often seek food experiences that are bespoke and authentic. It’s at this very point of curiosity when we want to offer you the specific experience you desire. Be it a specific Chilli Pepper from Korea, or those priced San Marzano Tomatoes, from Italy. Maybe some Japanese Umeboshi Plums have caught your fancy, or that recipe of Risotto can’t do without Arborio Rice from Southern Italy. That’s when we know you seek a genuine, specific product and we will provide you one.
We also strongly believe that a plant-based diet is good for you, the planet and animals. Our robust portfolio of dairy-alternatives has given us a way forward to innovate heavily in this space. We want to be your everyday Dairy provider, powered by plants. We continue to invest heavily in R&D to craft better-than-dairy alternatives for everyone; with a vision that we’ll be catering to 1% of India’s Dairy market by 2025.
This is a company run by people who’re passionate about food, its impact on our own lives and the planet. We eat what we offer. We offer what we eat. We’re accountable. We’re responsible. We’re absolute foodies! After all, Nothing brings people together like Simply Good Food!
Urban Platter was founded by brothers, Chirag Kenia and Dhaval Kenia in 2015 and is Privately Held as of 2022.
We believe what makes us different makes us stronger. Building a more diverse, inclusive and equitable organisation is good for our teams, customers and community. We empower each other to bring unique perspectives and experiences to work, and continually seek new ways to do so.
Bikers to cricketers, painters to percussionists. We’re a large but close-knit team united by a passion for Simply Good Food… and cake!
We love participating in food events where we get to interact with our customers and pamper them with choices. Almost all major events across India, related to specialty foods has our participation. It is overwhelming to see the positive impact our products have on the society and the customer loyalty, awareness and love our Brand enjoys.
All our products are 100% vegetarian and we deal in more than 2,500 of them. We source & repack, develop in-house, import and contract manufacture products under our Urban Platter registered Brand & Trademark, available on all major e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Big Basket, PayTM, eBay, 1mg etc.
We are looking for a smart Quality Control Intern who is keen in the quality control department’s activity and develops, implements and maintains a quality and reliability testing system for the organization’s products and/or development processes.
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QC team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinates and participate in product testing processes
- Identifies and analyzes issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Inspect the raw materials, finished products, dispatch products, and maintain records per internal document format.
- Perform vendor audits and internal audits as and when required.
- Join Fssai Fostac training & other food safety training programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Knowledge about GMP, HACCP, PRP, completed FoSTaC training etc.
- Masters degree or education in food science, life sciences, Microbiology, chemistry, or food and safety engineering.
Experience: Freshers in food science.
Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages,
Locations: Mahim, Mumbai.
🖥️🔬 Training Programs
👉 Only 50 seats
💡 FSSAI – FOSTAC Training
1. Bakery Level 2, Fee – 999/-
Sunday, 17th July
2. Milk & Milk products, Fee – 1499/-
Sunday, 24th July
3. Adv manufacturing, Fee – 799/-
Sunday, 7th August
💡 Internal Auditor Training
1. HACCP, Fee -2999/-
August 13 – 14th
2. FSMS, Fee -2999/-
August 20 – 21
3. FSSC 22000, Fee -2999/-
August 27 – 28