Together we find biological answers for better lives in a growing world
Our purpose looks ahead to what we can achieve together with customers, consumers, governments, academia and others around us in terms of finding the sustainable answers that our world needs.
Unlocking growth – powered by biotech
Novozymes’ strategy is rooted in our unique ability to unlock growth for customers, investors, the world and our company with the power of biotech
Sustainable growth is one of the core challenges in the world, and we bring the power of biology and science to answer the call
Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about Formulation Then you might be our new Jr. Executive
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Jr. Executive(Formulation)
Being a part of formulation and handling formulation areas in both Liquid and Solid product
Welcome to Supply Chain
Operations, Supply & Quality is the home of our value chain from suppliers to Zymers to customers. We are responsible for creating a safe work environment and culture for all Zymers and for keeping our promises as an outstanding supplier of biological solutions and services. Together, we form a solid bedrock of the world’s largest manufacturing setup of industrial enzymes and microbes.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Monitoring and process control of specific operations.
- Good manufacturing practices.
- Maintenance of quality records.
- Adherence to company policy, Standard Operating Procedures, Equipment operating procedures, Standard cleaning procedure, Equipment Cleaning Checklist, Annexure and safety requirements.
- Traceability from finished product to raw materials.
- Maintenance of Production equipment in coordination with Maintenance Department.
- Maintenance of production lab instrument and weighing instruments in Production.
- Reporting of non-conformities and implementation of corrective/preventive actions in specific areas of operation.
- Adherence to Pollution, ZEAL, OHS and Food safety requirements.
To succeed you must hold:
- Any Science graduate or Production / Biotechnology Engineer or equivalent
- Work experience in Food/Chemical industries (2-4 years).
- Specific experience in SAP Planning (SAP R/3).
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and Power point) and have knowledge of AAO.
- Self-starter with ability to face challenges, resolve issues and implement improvements.
- Ability to influence management, problem solving skills with LEAN concept, manages relationships with global teams.
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization across functions and regions.
- Good written and verbal English speaking and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in shifts.
This job will be located at Mumbai ,India
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: September 10, 2022
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more?
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not
afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility
to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)