Job Roles of Regulatory:
- The Regulatory Affairs lead should have excellent knowledge on FSSAI and other National regulations is an advantage.
- Should keep monitor on regulatory changes in FSSAI and implement in Instamart Supply chain where applicable.
- Should conduct impactful assessments for regulatory changes and support the business to build a strong regulatory supply chain.
Regulatory Challenge responsibilities:
- Ensure monitoring and management of regulatory compliance, labeling, product registration, and food safety in Instamart supply chain PAN INDIA level.
- Should ensure implementation and evaluation of proposed regulations and submit regulatory communications.
- Should conduct assessments on regulatory changes and coordinate with the business to develop and implement impactful supply chain.
- Should develop and Implement auditing processes to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and internal standards, as per business requirements.
- Should be able to provide advice to develop regulatory framework to category and catalogue, marketing teams on regulatory compliance.
- Ensure that Senior Management is informed and updated regarding emerging regulatory issues and risks in matters of regulatory compliance.
Skills & Experience requirement:
- Should be adaptable and able to confidently manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Should be confident and comfortable in delivering objectives as part of the team.
- Should be able to communicate and implement regulations into actionables , product guidance and/or external communications.
- Should be able to handle and convert large amounts of information into business-relevant insights.
- Should attend problems, identify causes and act independently and with quick phase to solve issues and in other scenarios partner cross-functionally to resolve the problem.
- Should be able to confidently engage with external stakeholders and manage regulatory compliance.
- Should have strong communication skills (verbal, nonverbal, written, presentation), problem solving skills.
- Should be Capable of working independently and proactively and productively in an open work environment.
- Should be collaborative to a flexible work style with shared accountabilities.
- Should be able and willing to train stakeholders at all levels within the organization PAN India level.
- Fluent with MS-Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Advance evaluation tools related to regulatory compliance is an added advantage.
- Should have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or related fields.
- Should have deep understanding and knowledge on FSSAI and other international regulations and regulatory framework
- Should have at least 6-8 years of Food Quality experience, in that at least 4 years core regulatory end to end handling in Food FMCG and retail.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)