Diversey’s mission is to protect and care for people through leading hygiene, infection prevention, and cleaning solutions. We develop and deliver innovative products, services, and technologies that save lives and protect our environment. Over the course of 95 years, the Diversey brand has become synonymous with product quality, service, and innovation.
Our fully-integrated suite of solutions combines patented chemicals, dosing and dispensing equipment, cleaning machines, services, and digital analysis. We are a trusted partner; serving more than 85,000 customers in over 80 countries with a network of approximately 8,500 employees globally.
We are the leading global pure play provider to the cleaning and hygiene industry for the institutional and food and beverage markets. We provide customers peace of mind by helping maintain their brand integrity so they can focus on growing their business. Through end-to-end repeatable services we deliver the highest standards across customer locations to achieve improved operational efficiency and environmental sustainability.
A healthy and safe world where people are free to live their lives.
To protect and care for people through leading hygiene, infection prevention and cleaning solutions.
Brand values are what we stand for and believe in, they act as our guiding principles and set the standard for how our brand should behave in the world.
We believe in being courageously caring
We care about our people, our partnerships, our customers, our planet and the promises we make. Care is embedded in everything we do and everything we believe.
We believe in being disciplined entrepreneurs
We’re tireless in our pursuit of the new and next idea. Our never ending spirit and continued determination is what drives us to be better than we were the day before, we meet challenges head on, we raise the bar every day and we win.
We believe in making decisive decisions
We hold ourselves to high standards which means we have to make tough decisions. We don’t take these decisions lightly, but we’re prepared to make these choices for the good of our business and the good of our people.
Role: Food Safety Auditor – Food Audit Consulting Business
Reporting to: Head Knowledge Services – India Subcontinent
Department – Marketing
- Diversey consulting is a Food safety consulting and audit vertical at Diversey India Hygiene Pvt Ltd which helps to our customer to improve food safety, enhance quality, improve profitability and protect their brand.
- Act as an auditor in multiple standard (i.e. FSSC 2200, ISO 22000, Quality management system standard.
- Key account management, scheduling of audit program as per agreed timelines, review and vetting of audit reports, service delivery as per agreed SLA.
- Design, implement and deliver FSMS program along with GMP and HACCP requirements.
- Support in the training of other auditors during planned audits or during other training functions
- Support Sales presentations of food services and technical advice to those sale function whenever needed to build new business.
- The role would involve extensive travel to different parts of India and also some overseas locations based on client requirements.
- Ability to travel 75% of the time, possible weekend travel.
Required Education/ Certifications
- Bachelor degree in food science, Microbiology, B.Tech in food technology.
- Additional Certifications in ISO (9001, 18000, 22000), FSSC 22000 lead auditor, FSSAI (Hygiene auditor, Fostac), ServSafe, CIEH and other relevant industry certifications is a must.
- At least 5 years’ of work experience in food industry managing Food Safety, Food Processing, Quality Assurance, Implementation of FSMS and FS Audits.
- Prefer to have 2 years of work experience in quality assurance function or food safety management system coordination.
- Should have a collaborative team player, customer centric, professional communication skill, action oriented and drive for results.