Your Talent. Our Stage
At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Go just about anywhere, and you’ll find us. We’re on every continent, infused in the daily lives of billions.
At PepsiCo, you’ll be at the center of excitement, shaping global trends like nowhere else. This is where business connects with culture. We work with artists, musicians, entertainers and influencers to create the future of consumer experiences. Let’s work together and make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
Our culture offers an environment where you can bring your whole self to work, voice your opinions fearlessly and feel supported in the process. We celebrate diversity, reward entrepreneurial spirit and give you the freedom to help shape the future. And we stand for what’s right. Always.
Role And Accountabilities
- Lead appropriate product development lab work, including timely development of bench-top prototypes, implementation and maintenance of stability testing, and support scale-ups for commercialization under Grains (Hot Meals) platform
- Co lead the back end grains supply chain to successfully meet processing challenges and ensuring sustainable and consistent pulp/juice quality
- Lead the flavour development program for R&D Hot Creals with appropriate learning’s in Flavour tools and techniques to ensure quality, speed and cost of flavour work with Flavour partners
- Accountable for monitoring quality in market and supporting development to ensure compliance.
- Collaborate with Nutrition Science and Regulatory functions and accurately implement guardrails and targets in advance of project delivery . Display advanced level of understanding in these areas
- Collaborate with International and local experts / Institutions on Grains (Grains) harvesting , milling, quality challenges , best practices and document/share New Technology and techniques on Oat Milling and leads implementation of best practices developed elsewhere
- Employ experimental design and statistical processes to provide robust formulation support by conceptualizing and preparing laboratory/pilot/plant scale protypes adequately iterating on product attributes basis analytical and sensory evaluation
- Rigorously implementing basic Project management tools in all areas of product development work. (TSG, accolade, FSS etc)
- Integrate Consumer test results with key product deliverables and provide technical guidance and bench development for targeted development initiatives
- Ensure accurate processes for preparation , sampling and codification for analytical and sensory evaluations and interpretation of results
- Ensure clear work prioritisation and action plans for self basis changing business strategies and establish responsibilities for cross functional support areas and monitor progress.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal , including documenting work/ programs accurately and timely into appropriate formats ( eg. laboratory notebooks)
- Utilization of interpersonal skills to work effectively within teams and cross-functions including International PD teams.
Key Skills/Experience Required
Experience and Qualification
- MS in a Food Science & Technology or related scientific field with < 6 years experience
- A proven track record in product development preferably in Grains (Oats)
Knowledge & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of formulation development techniques including design of experiments and statistical applications
- Leverage understanding of key business drivers, technical nuances in own area to get results.
- Develop agenda for projects activities and drive execution.
- Translate stratergies into plans that can be effectively executed.
- Knowledge about Juice drinks / Other fruits processing and agro challenges.
- Experience of working in FMCG sector essential with advanced knowledge of food science , process technology and understanding of nutrition and regulations
- Creative ability and ability to provide thought leadership on tactical aspects of projects
- Outstanding team working and excellent communication skills
- Ability to accurately analyze and communicate implications of experimental results
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular