PepsiCo India: Leadership through Winning with Purpose
PepsiCo entered India in 1989 and has grown to become one of the largest MNC food and beverage businesses in India. PepsiCo India’s diverse portfolio includes iconic brands like Pepsi, Lay’s, Kurkure, Tropicana 100%, Gatorade and Quaker. Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders.
Model partnership with over 24,000 farmers:
PepsiCo India has pioneered and established a model of partnership with farmers and now works with over 24,000 happy farmers across nine states. More than 45 percent of these are small and marginal farmers with a land holding of one acre or less. PepsiCo provides 360-degree support to the farmer through assured buy back of their produce at pre-agreed prices, quality seeds, extension services, disease control packages, bank loans, weather insurance, and the latest technological practices. The association with PepsiCo India has not only raised the incomes of small and marginal farmers, but also their social standing.
Location – Sangrur, India
Category – Manufacturing and Production
Improve quality of packs getting delivered to the market in terms of leakage & other packaging quality parameters.
• Improving machine efficiency (OEE) by reducing breakdown, speed loss & other operational losses & ensure no NE loss due to packaging overflow.
• Improving film wastages, excess give away, tear off wastage & Labour efficiency at Packaging.
• Improving packaging wall in green & maintain hygiene of packaging hall.
• Acting as a technical resource for Packaging machines’ problem solving & taking trial with R & D.
• Providing technical knowhow to the packaging Machine Operators (PMO) & increase their skill level to improve Packaging machine delivery.
• Conduct half yearly IPS audit of packaging & closing the opportunities to improve IPS score of machine health, efficiency & quality delivery.
• Successfully executing packaging expansion projects first time right & ensuring vertical startup of machines.
• Preparing packaging budget & reduce Packaging fixed cost.
• Keeping team of PMOs engaged & motivating to deliver best packaging performance.
• Monitor equipment operation and line performance to deliver line AOP Targets within the shift:
• % Film Waste
• Excess Give Away (EGA)
• % Equipment and Operational Down Time as per AOP
• % Green Packaging Quality Attributes
• 100% Capable Operators (Machine Operation Competency)
• Deliver Schedule Attainment to Plan
• Maintain Standard Line Speeds as per AOP
• Labor Utilization as per AOP (kg/manhour)
• Sustainability KPIs
• Safety KPIs
• Handling the IR situations of packing department. Managing Contract Labour and PMO.
B Tech / BE – food tech, Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & communications/Others with experience in FMCG packing with minimum 2-6 years of experience.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular