At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Go just about anywhere, and you’ll find us. We’re on every continent, infused in the daily lives of billions. At PepsiCo, you’ll be at the center of excitement, shaping global trends like nowhere else. This is where business connects with culture. We work with artists, musicians, entertainers and influencers to create the future of consumer experiences. Let’s work together and make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
Our culture offers an environment where you can bring your whole self to work, voice your opinions fearlessly and feel supported in the process. We celebrate diversity, reward entrepreneurial spirit and give you the freedom to help shape the future. And we stand for what’s right. Always.
Drive the operation(s) of plant & ensure utilisation of capacities thereby keep the cost under control. The incumbent will drive the efficiencies and make the business viable thereby achieve the overall financial targets. The role will achieve all of this by focusing on safety, compliance and product quality.
This role needs a high level of commitment, collaboration with cross-functional teams for driving the plant key KPIs and productivity initiatives.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Applies knowledge of processes, equipment and system capability to set challenging individual and facility standards.
- Develops Annual Operating Plan for Production
- Achieve performance standards with regards to safety, line utilization and quality
- Develop team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Maintain product quality and sanitation standards.
- Tracks key performance indicators/costs, anticipating and correcting trends which would compromise achievement of financial targets
- Oversees and assures facility equipment reliability to minimize downtime
- Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for front-line hourly personnel
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations
- Production planning and control at all times
- Maintenance, spares and project implementation
- Providing a healthy environment that encourages empowerment and diversity
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Deliver effective change leadership to drive business changes while minimizing people impact
- Coach teams to demonstrate continuous improvement in profitability margins, efficiencies and cost savings initiatives.
- Maintain Peaceful and productive IR environment at the shop floor
- Lead and drive the LTS or any other labour related agreement / signoff along with plant leadership.
- Provide technical support for trouble shooting technical issues related to process issues.
- Build strong partnerships with site senior teams through periodic reviews and proactive alignment on progress and follow through on key projects and technical challenges
- Drive step jump improvement in food safety status at plants to drive AIB score <900 and consumer complaints reduction along with Quality team.
- Ensure compliance to Local regulatory and Statutory requirements, Operating effectiveness of controls, quarterly testing and documentation retention of control testing and execution, engage in process risk assessment to identify risk and adequacy of mitigating controls, Annual certification of GCS Controls
EXPERIENCE/COMPETENCIES REQUIRED :
- At least BE /B.Tech in Food or any other equivalent degree with 8-10 years of experience
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Negotiation skills & influencing ability
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy levels
Differentiating Competencies Required :
- Sound knowledge for foods manufacturing process
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with teams
- Ability to manage multiple stake holders (internal and external) and multitasking
- Ability to lead team of professionals and operators
- Ability to work effectively and manage risk in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity and change
- Ability to manage conflict, using data and influencing skills to drive decisions
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular