Nino Foods is one of the leaders in the premium cloud kitchen segment. The role of Assistant Manager – Operations is to ensure profitability at the Kitchen level by focussing on the top line to improve numbers by improving direct sales and by understanding various cost lines. The candidate must also have a deep understanding of operational costs i.e COGs, Utilities, COL & overheads to manage profitability. The candidate must show prior proven experience in the creation and implementation of SOPs to reduce FC and COL.
- Take complete ownership of operations at the unit level.
- Understand & intervene for KPIs on acceptance, preparation, handover, and delivery time.
- Maintaining quality, cleanliness, and hygiene standards as set in SOPs and working with the food safety team to ensure units clear kitchen audits and implement observations in audit reports.
- Design & execute marketing plans with an understanding of COGs, overheads, COL, GMV & EBIDTA to ensure value for money proposition to customers basis existing competition.
- Be responsible for the EBIDTA & GMV at the unit level and ensure COG’s COL, overheads, & marketing spends are in line with budgets.
- Expedite strategy to keep Labour costs in line with Budget and Ensure effective utilization of Culinary staff & Apprenticeship by providing multi-training and scheduling.
- Manage utility costs & optimize manpower at the hub level for operations.
- Ensure implementation of operational & culinary sops for brands.
- Maintain zero accident workspaces
- Coordinate with the QA team to ensure food safety audit results are in line with recommended numbers and close all observation points as highlighted.
- Manage POS (Pet Pooja) and platforms (Swiggy & Zomato) at the unit level.
- Maintain reports as mandated by operations.
Experience: Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in F&B, and cloud kitchen operations is a plus.
Education Qualification: Graduate/Post-graduate degree in Hotel Management, or any other discipline.
- P&L ManagementUnderstand food delivery e-commerce & key parameters used by aggregators.
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Food Quality fundamentals.
- Knowledge in Kitchen -Total Cost Management and Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Teamwork, Motivation, and Team Development.
- Decision-Making Process and Result-oriented approach.Planning & Organizing resources.
- Problem Solving and ResearchLiasion and Networking.
- Teaching and Learning Support
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)