Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Here at Ferrero we love what we do: we are the proud crafters of worldwide iconic and well-loved brands. It’s what we’ve been doing for over 70 years, always with the same, ongoing dedication and enthusiasm.
Our company is defined by our people. We are a global team that is always looking for new talents. Being part of Ferrero means being involved in a shared project characterised by strong values, a beautiful history and precise objectives. Together, we have the chance to further develop our future, bringing moments of joy to future generations, while developing personal and professional skills.
Develop your careers – Our learning
Our Learning Philosophy
At Ferrero, we are people centric. Our entire philosophy on learning is centred around caring for our people, whilst acknowledging that proactivity and individual empowerment are the true agents of personal growth. As our employees craft their projects, we help each individual develop know-how and skills in a stimulating international environment. We guide our talents in embracing future challenges while preserving the Ferrero company’s heritage and traditions. Together, we work towards long-term career development along a defined framework, creating continuous conversation and nurturing the leadership skills that are fundamental to our mutual future success.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
In this role the production planner is responsible for long term and short-term Production planning of brands manufactured and repacked in Baramati considering available capacity and requirements from Business units.
- To prepare long term and short-term production schedule and prioritize job orders for production optimization, considering all constraints like line capacity, raw material / packing material
- To assess bottleneck and line saturation in process as per next 5 years volumes and propose investments for capacity enhancement if needed.
- Closely monitoring on Brand wise demand trends for different market and modify production plans accordingly with alignment of Central planning, Business units and internal stakeholders.
- Plan Production as to ensure Finish product freshness without of stock situation to Business unit.
- Close co-ordination with all internal and external stake holders to have consistency in achieving and maintaining Targeted service levels and KPI’s
- Ensure the arrangement of short-term production plans (weekly programs) for the production lines, providing related changes and adjustments, keeping a global view on yearly production plans and actively contribute to S&OP process
- Place order for surprises with respect to assortments and per Budget volumes.
- Assess volume fluctuations and share the leftover to concern Central planning, Business unit and central KPS
- Share surprise modules weekly plans with Local KPS and ensure to not have any production stoppages at plant for the want of surprise modules
- Establishes and shares with co-packer (if any) the production scheduling related to the co-packer, in order to guarantee the achievement of the defined overall production level
Who we are looking for:
- Bachler degree in Food Technology/Engineering
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in FMCG
- Good level of understanding of SAP System
- Practical knowledge on MRP, Inventory Management
Referral Code: C
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are – dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Food safety training and certification