Our mission is to elevate the quality of life for the urban consumer with unparalleled convenience. Convenience is what makes us tick. It’s what makes us get out of bed and say, “Let’s do this.”
Swiggy has grand plans to be India’s most loved hyperlocal player. It aims to be the most accessible platform on the network – reimagining the meaning of convenience in the country through a variety of service offerings.
- Job ID: 7417
- Experience 3 – 8 yrs
- Location – Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that safe food is served at all times by ensuring right processes in place
- Ensure statutory and legal compliance are met in all kitchens at all times.
- Monitoring consumer complaint trends, working with cross functional team on corrective and preventive actions for continual improvement
- Preparation of Food Safety Management System as per the Best International Practices ; this involves the respective HACCP plan forms, establishing relevant procedures and formats
- Continual improvement in external kitchen Audit score
- Monitoring process control for procurement, inspection and monitoring of raw materials, semi processed and packed foods, control of out sourced processes and products.
- Inputs for Food Safety News letters, awareness , workshops, campaign, etc at various places across the organisation
- Developing schedules and conducting periodic audit process to ensure adherence of statutory and food safety controls.
- Planning and conducting monthly QHSE audits across all kitchen, present monthly summary to the management.
- Supporting the kitchen team for NC closure for both external and internal audits with the kitchen culinary, operation, maintenance team, etc for effective closure of identified non conformities
- Monitoring RM &PM testing, complaint handling, calibration process, cleaning and sanitation process , Pest Management, market analysis and troubleshooting of gaps as required are carried out. The entire process shall be reviewed weekly.
- Monitoring effective implementation of GMP, HACCP and QHSE requirements as per the Integrated management system in all kitchens
- Monitoring sustainability goals across for all kitchens.
- Leading a competent city QHSE team
- Planning and monitoring the schedule with external lab for food and water sampling, swabs, calibration at set frequency from regional kitchens
- Ensuring improving trends for all external lab / test / audit reports there by Consumer Quality Index
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training & Internships Programs (Online/Offline)