We believe that capitalism should not be a zero sum game. We believe businesses can have net positive impact on all stakeholders: communities, the environment and the shareholders. No one has to lose for the other to win.
By creating India’s most loved consumer brand which serves as a blue print/ inspiration for other organisations.
Today, we manufacture, market and sell confectionery products inspired by local and regional traditions, flavours, formats, and memories.
With GO DESi our vision is to create India’s most loved FMCG brand manufactured, sourced and branded at the farm gate. We do this by setting up micro units in rural areas or source from micro entrepreneurs based in rural India. One such unit is at village Manangi Grama, near Sira, Karnataka. Today we employ more than 70 women here from the most disadvantaged sections of the society.
One such superwoman is Lalithamma. She is 33 young-bright-cheerful. She loves to reflect on her life as a young girl when she spent all of her time being pampered by her family. Growing up, she aspired to become a learned and encouraging school teacher.
While she couldn’t realize this dream due to her circumstances, she feels blessed and happy with the way her life has turned out. Lalithamma is now happily married with two kids whose dreams she hopes to fulfill.
As a person who has learnt to create happiness out of all the curve balls life throws at her, she believes that her true moments of joy would be when she gets her house painted, buys her husband a vehicle to relieve his troubles and a family trip to Dharmasthala. She loves working with GO DESi and has found another family- her work family.
Wonderwoman like Lalithamma that keep the GO DESi wheel turning. It is her story which inspires us to work hard every single day.
Job Description: Quality Controller
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure quality control of raw materials and finished products
- Prepare reports on each test preformed for measuring quality, quantity and composition
- Assist in setting quality standards and ensure that production is maintained at such standards
- Sample and identify, if any, bacterial or non-desirable excess material
- Prepare graphs, charts and reports from test results
- Maintain the long-term continuity of production and service quality
- Complete tests required for food product packaging
- Keep records of all tests that have been carried out
- Perform quality control analysis including tests and inspections of products and processes
- Maintain the corporate quality manual and quality records
- Review and report the principle causes of quality loss and nonconformance
- Ensure all check sheets are correctly completed and all noncompliance found have had the correct action taken and signed off
- Arrange, coordinate and participate in external quality audits
Qualification & Experience
- Btech / M-tech in food Technology.
- The candidate should be fluent in Kannada and English
- The candidate needs to be detail oriented and able to work well both independently and in a group in a fast-paced setting.
- 1 -2 year of experience in a Quality controller is required.
- Fluent with MS Office – make basic reports on excel.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)