Morton Foods Limited is the pioneer of canned fruits and vegetables in India and is a premium food company of repute. It was established in 1959 by one of the largest and most dynamic industrial groups of Dr K. K. Birla.
The company under the chairmanship of Shri C. S. Nopany consists of a board of directors with eminent personalities of India who guide the company management on strategic issues to keep it on a higher growth path.
The day-to-day operations of the company are managed by a team of professional managers under the leadership of Shri C. Venugopal, President Morton Foods Limited.
The company manufactures and markets canned fruits, vegetables and food products like jams, squashes, crushes, vegetable sauces, juices and breakfast cereals under the brand MORTON since 1959.
The canning process was developed to preserve food safely and for long periods of time. Once the food is packed into a can, the can is heated to a temperature which kills all known microorganisms.
This production is carried out under strict hygienic conditions and under the supervision of qualified food technologists. The R&D department here is always striving to develop new products and packaging to provide the utmost satisfaction to customers.
We are looking for Executive Quality.
- Job Title: Executive Quality/Microbiologist
- Reporting To: Sr. Manager Quality
- Department: Quality
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location:Prayagraj U.P.
Duties & responsibility:
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Knowledge of Food Safety/HACCP/ISO 22000/ FSSC 22000/BRC & FSSAI.
- Good Knowledge of HACCP Principle/documentation & maintain CCP and OPRP monitoring records.
- Capable to implementation of GMP, GLP, GHP & maintain monitoring documents. Capable to Conduct RM/PM Physical/Chemical and Microbiological Analysis.
- Good Knowledge of Handling & Calibration of lab equipment’s.
- Maintain, improve, and develop system to support the company’s food safety programs.
- Ensure compliances/quality standards as per company policies. Work with sanitation department to improve sanitation program and correct non conformity.
- Ensure & maintain online quality procedures.
- Requirements: Proficient in Microbiological/chemical analysis of food raw materials as well finished goods.
- Proficient in Good Analysis Skills. Working experience 6-8 years.
- Ready to relocate at Prayagraj U.P. Male candidate only.
Educations Qualifications: Master in Microbiology/Food Technology/Food Science/Biotechnology
CTC – INR 5,49,000/-
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training & Internships Programs (Online/Offline)