Life at Cargill
At Cargill, everything begins with our purpose to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Customers choose us for our world of expertise, delivered locally, quickly and reliably in a way that creates value together for them and us. Every day, we connect customers and suppliers to the world by developing personal relationships and setting the standard high on the way we work. When you join our team, you’ll discover that our diverse businesses and products span a wide range of industries, geographies and disciplines. No matter what you want to accomplish, at Cargill, you’re empowered to be your best. Join us to make connections, achieve your higher purpose and create a meaningful, global impact.
The way we succeed is just as important as success itself. We approach business with a sense of respect and responsibility. Our purpose, vision, values and leadership expectations influence and inspire how we tackle everyday challenges … and create lasting, global impact.
See how our employees around the world have come together to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way.
Our Purpose and Vision
- Our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way
- Our vision is to be the most trusted partner in agriculture, food and nutrition
We are successful when employees choose us, customers prefer us, communities welcome us and owners earn an attractive return.
- Do the Right Thing
- Put People First
- Reach Higher
Job Purpose and Impact
The SMT Dairy Product Specialist will participate in designing and implementing a comprehensive product marketing cycle. In this role, you will help identify market potential, establish pricing and market strategies, estimate potential sales, define promotional activities and handle product through phase out.
- Contribute to preparation and coordination of product introductions and updates.
- Compile and evaluate research on market product requirements and identify enhancements to current features and functionality.
- Help coordinate program planning with customers to identify manufacturing schedules, goals, design criteria, costs and similar considerations.
- Contribute to planning, organizing and coordinating assigned programs to accomplish financial and budgetary goals.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply