Post – Young Professionals
No. of vacancies – 2
Salary: Rs. 60,000/ month
Qualification – MSc. / M. Tech in Food Technology/ Food Engineering from reputed National/ International University/ Institute
Upper age limit – 32 years max.
Experience – Minimum 1 year of experience.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Support the Lead Project Manager in co-ordination and Knowledge Management.
- Provide their input in disciplines like Food technology/Agri business/Rural Development/Data Analysis/Project Management etc.
- To work on special tasks related to implementation of project as and when conveyed by MOFPI-IIFPT or the PMU (in accordance with the approval of MOFPI-IIFPT).
- Support the PMU in all day today tasks especially in data synthesis, preparation of power point presentation and Reports.
- Any other work assigned by the competent authority.
Instructions for Online written examination
The examination will be taken up by the candidates from their home/locations
Mock test date for candidates will be conducted to familiarize with the software and to verify system requirements
Syllabus for examination: Related to food processing sector
Question paper pattern: MCQs and essay types questions;
The Recommended Configuration (Minimum) for the Laptop/Desktop Device to be used for Exam is:
• OS – Windows 8/8.1/10
• Processor – Pentium i3
• RAM – 4 GB
• HDD – 10 GB free space available
Online interview will be conducted through Video conferencing.
It is the responsibility of the candidate to make arrangement for system (Desktop/Laptop with the adequate configuration) with internet
connections to take up the examination as well as interview from their locations. NIFTEM Thanjavur will not held responsible for any lapses
The last date for submitting online application is 22.05.2022, 6.00 pm.