This Internship Programme is help for those Aspirants who want to make their career in Food Processing, Food Regulatory & Food Technology sector.
All Topics will be Covered as per the Practical Aspect and 1 Project will be given to all for the Internship.
Mission of this Internship Program
The program aims to prepare food professionals equipped with all necessary tools to handle the problems of present day food industry. The curriculum brings synergy in the aims and aspirations of the food industry. Courses offered help to grasp the fundamentals of the processes and technical know-how.
Program develops the students for product development, product approval, food regulations, food analysis and EDP in addition to normal shop floor and quality operations.
Topics Broadly will be covered
1. Human food nutrition.
2. Methods of food preservation.
3. Fruits and vegetable processing.
4. Milk and milk product processing.
5. Baking Product Processing.
6. Methods of food analysis.
7. FSSA 2006, Food law, regulations and standards
8. Quality management System ISO 9001
9. HACCP, FSMS and FSSC V5.1 Introduction
10. Labeling and Packaging Practices
11. Laboratory Management Systems ISO 17025:2017 [NABL Accreditation]
12.Supervisor & Auditor competency Development
13. Food Storage, Transportation, Retail & Distribution
14. Any one FOSTAC Training Manufacturing Level 2, Milk or Milk Products Level 3 , Bakery Level 2 , Storage and Transportation Level 2
Soft Skills to be Developed in this training program
1. Communication (oral, listening, interview)
2. Critical thinking / problem solving
3. Professionalism (integrity, ethics, respect for diversity)
4. Life long learning skills
5. Interaction skills (teamwork, mentoring, leadership, networking, interpersonal skills)
6. Information acquisition skills (internet, database)
7. Organizational skills (time / project management)
Every Student needs to give 20 Minutes Video Presentation on a Topic as Mid Internship Project
Any 1 Project out of 5 projects available Title and Project Report will be prepared –
- Topic 1 – The Technology of Fruits and vegetable processing with Regulatory Compliance
- Topic 2 – The Technology of Milk and Milk Products processing with Regulatory Compliance
- Topic 3 – The Technology of baking processing with Regulatory Compliance
- Topic 4 – The Technology of beverage processing with Regulatory Compliance
- Topic 5 – The Technology of Confectionery and Energy bar production with Regulatory Compliance
Project will be given in First Week of the Internship
- Weekly Review of the Project
- Project Report Needs to be submitted within 15 days of post completion of the Internship, there will be 5 Doubt clearing session during 15 days to help in the project.
- Post Internship Project Evaluation and Feedback will be Provided.
- Assignment and Video needs to be submitted before training completion.
Completion of Internship you will have – Project Report with 7 certifications
- Project Report Ready to be Submitted in College
- 60 days Industry Internship Certificate on EP Infoways Food Safety Consulting Services – Company Letter Head
- 60 Days Training Certificate from EP Infoways Institute of Food Safety and Hygiene
- One Free FOSTAC Training :–
- 1 FOSTAC certificate as per the Choice ( Advance Manufacturing Level 2 / Milk and Milk Products Level 3 / Bakery Level 2 / Transport and Storage Level 2 )
- Certificate of HACCP , FSMS ISO 22000 , FSSCv5.1 Level 1
- Certification on Good Hygiene Practices Level 1
- Certification on Quality Management System ISO 9001 Level 1
- Certification on Laboratory Management System ISO 17025:2017 – Level 1
Hard Copy of All 7 Certificate will be Issued at your address after training.
Note – Taxes & Charge of all Certificate is Included in the Training Price.
Internship will be done through online mode.
Limited Seats in every Batch
1st batch – 30 May 2022 (Monday) 2nd Batch – 13 June 2022 (Monday)
- 3rd Batch – 4, 5 July 2022 (Monday/Tuesday)
- Four Days In a week.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Timing Of Internship is 06:00 PM To 07:30 PM
Fee – 3200 + Tax = 3776/- per candidate. (Discount available in collage/bulk training, Do contact WhatsApp – https://wa.me/917906948844 )