About The Role
- This Graduate program will offer you an opportunity to develop an exciting career within our R&D department, as a future cocoa & chocolate product expert in new product development, application, and processing. Over the 2 years term, you will gain significant international experience with the opportunity to undertake at least one rotation abroad.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Over the 3 rotations, you will gain experience across core areas including:
- Best in class cocoa & chocolate product expertise including product development, application, and processing in the lab and factory
- Skills in project management and communication
- Technical leadership
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in food science and technology, biology, chemistry, and equivalent subjects
- Fluent in English
- Foundation skills in data analysis and business presentation
- 0 – 2 years of experience in food ingredients, food product development, food marketing, and similar industry.
- Ability to work independently and handle projects
- Leadership competencies & personal style:
- Curious about exploring the unknown
- Passionate in food application
- Persistent in solution-seeking
- Entrepreneur in problem-solving
- Analytical skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they belong.