Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Long Range and Monthly Production Planning
- Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and replenishment Planning with bottlers through leading S&OP
- Perfect Order monitoring and control Lead
- Manage Capacity Planning and Production Priorities to ensure no shortage for forward months demand
- New location Production capacity planning, optimum work centres plan, storage space & pallet requirements planning based on long term projections
- Supply Planning of Ingredients
- Lead for FG WOS Inventory control within target
- Ensure Business Continuity Plan is in Place for supply of beverage base in case of Contingency
- Lead the MRB Process and work to reduce Inventory Write-offs.
- Ownership of MRP system and planning parameters for Parts and WIP’s
- Digitization Initiatives Lead Including IBP Improvements, Power bi dashboards, Inv Control Tower, PP Optimizer and collaboration with global SC team for implementation in India
- BE/B.Tech and MBA in Operations Management or SC preferred
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Production Planning, Procurement, Supply Planning in a reputed organization. Food or Pharma manufacturing experience will be an advantage.
- Hands on Knowledge of SAP in Planning module. Experience of Planning tools like IBP and data visualization viz Powerbi preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of SAP and IBP is required
- People orientation and ability to work in a team
- Role holder must possess strong communication skills to effectively interact/ influence internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting and time sensitive priorities
- Analytical ability and decision making in a complex environment
- Trouble shooting and analysis through root cause
Supply Planning; Materials Requirements Planning (MRP); Prioritization; Communication; Supply Chain; Production Planning; Strategic Planning
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola
Refresh the world. Make a difference.
Our vision is to craft the brands and choice of drinks that people love, to refresh them in body & spirit. And done in ways that create a more sustainable business and better shared future that makes a difference in people’s lives, communities and our planet.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN