About GO DESi
At GO DESi we are creating a packaged food brand inspired by regional formats & flavors. Unlike regular FMCGs, our manufacturers are micro-units set up by women entrepreneurs, farmer cooperatives, and SHG in rural and semi-urban areas.
All our products are ‘as is’ i.e. made in a traditional manner by locals with tremendous knowledge about indigenous ingredients, flavors, and ingredients giving GO DESi an unparalleled authenticity. At one end, we are taking our consumers back to the root, on the other hand, we aim to be the slingshot for rural entrepreneurs manufacturing traditional products and thereby enabling them to scale.
We were awarded the TISS Social Enterprise of the year 2017-18 & were incubated at IIM-Bangalore as well as supported by the Deshpande & Wadhwani Foundation. In the past year, we have seen the organization growing 10X. Consumers have loved our products and we have been able to scale up our micro-units in Sira to employ 140 women to service the customer demand.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work closely with our NPD person to manufacture and manage quality at our contract manufacturing facility in Hyderabad.
2. Research current consumer markets and the latest technologies to develop new product concepts
3. Build supply for all GO DESi new products through direct interaction with FPO’s, cooperatives, micro-entrepreneurs
4. Setup production quality standards: Audit suppliers and manage internal audits; Monitor QA & FSSAI norms
5. Manage to source of all the required ingredients and packaging of the same
- Number of openings – 1
- Duration – 3 Months
- Stipend – 10,000 /month
- Location – Hyderabad
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)